All posts may contain affiliate links.
The Itsi Bag was designed as a cross-body sling bag big enough just for your essentials. You can put your phone, keys, and cards in your Itsi bag and be right out the door!
Itsi is a scrap buster – find the perfect fabric, or just use some from your stash. She is aimed at the advanced beginner to intermediate sewer and can be made in approximately 1-2 hours depending on your skill level.
The Itsi bag has the following features:
- A zippered top closure
- An outer zippered pocket on one side of the bag
- An outer slip pocket on the other side
- The outside of the bag is optionally padded with fusible fleece
- The pattern also includes instructions for an optional external key ring hook
- The bag is typically worn cross-body style with a 54″ strap
- The bag is also perfect for kids. Make it in their favorite color or an adorable fabric, stuff it with goodies, and it’s a perfect present or party favor
- Final bag dimensions are approximately 6″ by 6.5″ (15 by 16.5 cm)
- Quick and easy to make.
What you will need to make The Itsi Bag
Click here for the pattern