Project Bucket Bag sewing pattern
The “Project Bucket Bag” is the perfect bag for keeping your projects organized and as a bonus it comes in two sizes – medium and large. The medium bag can hold up to three skeins of yarn and the large can hold up to six!
There are all sorts of pockets designed around the entire bag which you can customize for your specific needs. With a bag top that cinches your yarn skein stays inside and can be threaded out through the top, keeping the yarn ball clean and tidy.
The bag is big enough to hold your project inside and with a wrist handle it allows you to work on the go.
This easy to make project is also perfect for art supplies, gardening supplies, tool bag, sewing bag, toy bag, and much more! Anything that needs storing or organizing works well with this bag, especially when you make the pockets just the right size for all the tools and equipment you need to keep on hand.
When finished each bag measures approximately:
- Medium Bag: 7.5″ in diameter by 9″ in height
- Large Bag: 10″ in diameter by 11″ in height.
When you add this pattern to your stash, it will include:
- Two full-size patterns to download and print (medium and large size)
- 10 pages of Easy-To-Read Instructions
- Full-color images of every step to make your project a success!
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the orange button below.
And if you would like to see other bag sewing patterns from this designer then you can click on the light blue button below.
See all the patterns from this designer here
Our Very Best Patterns
Looking for the best of the best bag sewing patterns? This article is one of the TOP 20 Most Visited on the Sew Modern Bags site in the last 12 months. Here is the full list of our Top 20 most popular patterns to sew:
- Japanese Knot Bag
- Farmers Market Everyday Tote Bag – free
- Sofia Cinch-Up Makeup Bag
- Fold Up Tote Bag – free
- Sew your own lunch bag – free video
- Devon Zipper Pouch Carry Along sewing case – free
- Ultimate Carry All Bag
- Mini Crossbody Bag Cell Phone
- Wallets – Best 18 – free
- Honeycomb Basket
- Everyday Attache Bag
- The Kaitlin Crossbody Purse
- Easy Zipper Pouch in 5 sizes
- Bubble Pods
- The Itsi Bag – small sling for your essentials
- The Big Bag Tote
- Brancaster Messenger Bag
- The Essential Pouch in 4 sizes
- Project Bucket Bag
- Purse Organizer
More storage and organizers to sew
Want even more ideas for projects to sew for storage and organizers? We love to sew bags that help to keep things neat and tidy. Check out a few recent storage ideas to sew from our store.