Mini Crossbody Bag Cell Phone sewing pattern
If you want to make yourself a great pouch to hold and protect your cell phone then we have a great pattern for you here. It’s the Mini Crossbody Bag Cell Phone pattern.
This actually a perfect pattern to teach sewing enthusiasts who want to learn the basics of bag making using interfacing, batting, and a magnetic closure. It is also a super fast and easy project to make and doesn’t need a lot of fabric.
This could make a good sew to sell project too, or a fun gift idea to sew.
When you make a Mini Crossbody Bag Cell Phone pouch it will have the following features:
- A long flap for you to feature your favorite fabrics
- A front slip pocket for cables, cash, card, reading glasses, etc
- A detachable long strap.
When you have finished making your Mini Crossbody Bag Cell Phone pouch it will be perfect for 5″ and 5.5″ smartphones and 6″ Kindle.
The downloadable pattern includes full-size pattern templates and step by step instructions in simple English and with clear colorful diagrams.
What you will need to make the Mini Crossbody Bag Cell Phone pouch:-
- The fabric of your choice,
- Fleece/Batting/Foam for padding,
- Multi-purpose woven interfacing,
- A magnetic snap,
- D-Rings & Swivel Hooks – see our resources page for our recommended hardware suppliers,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.
Our Very Best Patterns
Looking for the best of the best bag sewing patterns? This article is one of the TOP 20 Most Visited on the Sew Modern Bags site in the last 12 months. Here is the full list of our Top 20 most popular patterns to sew:
- Japanese Knot Bag
- Farmers Market Everyday Tote Bag – free
- Sofia Cinch-Up Makeup Bag
- Fold Up Tote Bag – free
- Sew your own lunch bag – free video
- Devon Zipper Pouch Carry Along sewing case – free
- Ultimate Carry All Bag
- Mini Crossbody Bag Cell Phone
- Wallets – Best 18 – free
- Honeycomb Basket
- Everyday Attache Bag
- The Kaitlin Crossbody Purse
- Easy Zipper Pouch in 5 sizes
- Bubble Pods
- The Itsi Bag – small sling for your essentials
- The Big Bag Tote
- Brancaster Messenger Bag
- The Essential Pouch in 4 sizes
- Project Bucket Bag
- Purse Organizer
More crossbody bag sewing patterns ->Want to find more crossbody bags? Why not follow the Sew Modern Bags board dedicated to our favorite crossbody bag patterns here. Pin and save your favorite bag sewing patterns to your own boards for later. Don't forget to pin this article too.
More Crossbody Bags to sew
For versatility, you can't beat a crossbody bag. Easy to wear, fun to sew, and a wardrobe essential. Everyone needs a few of these in their sewing pattern collection. Check out a few recent crossbody bag patterns to sew from our store.