This pleated clutch is easy to make, and designed to showcase some awesome pleating! Make it for special occasions, events, or just for a fun night out! Perfect to make as a bridesmaids set to get the perfect colors.
This wristlet is designed for a confident beginner sewist, and features a simple design with many color photos to facilitate easy learning. Because of the pleats, it looks great in a solid as well as interesting in a printed fabric. How about making a really posh one in a satin or silk for an evening bag. Check out some quilting weight cottons with glitter and metallic accents below.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 8.5″ (21.5cm) top width, 10″ (25.5cm) bottom width, 5.5″ (14cm) height, 2″ (5cm) depth
- 1/2 yard main fabric (quilters cotton)
- 1/4 yard or fat quarter lining fabric
- Lightweight or mid-weight fusible (or sew-in) interfacing such as Pellon sf101 or 931td
You Will Also Need:
- 1 x 8″ or longer nylon zipper
- 1 split-ring/keychain ring
- matching thread
Glitter and metallic cottons
Download the pattern from Cloudsplitter here