All posts may contain affiliate links.
Why settle for one bag when you can have three-in-one. The Trinity bag has three zipper pouches, each with slip pockets in the lining, to keep all of your bits and pieces organized.
Use it as a clutch, or make an adjustable and removable strap to wear it on your shoulder or as a cross-body bag. The closing flap can have a tuck lock or twist lock. And the finished size is 9.5” wide, 6.5” high and 1.0” deep.
This pattern has been rated by the pattern testing team as Intermediate.
- Main Bag – 2/3 yard,
- Lining – 1/2 yard,
- Mid-weight interfacing such as Shape Flex 101 – ¾ yard at 20 inches wide,
- Lightweight Interfacing (optional for strap) – 1/4 yard,
- Coordinating Thread,
- 3 x 10” zipper (or larger),
- 2 x 1-inch swivel hooks,
- 1 x 1-inch slider buckle,
- 1 x small 1-inch twist lock or tuck lock,
- 6 x ½ inch round closed rings (or small D-Rings will work too),
- Sewing machine.
Click here for the pattern
More Crossbody Bags to sew
For versatility, you can't beat a crossbody bag. Easy to wear, fun to sew, and a wardrobe essential. Everyone needs a few of these in their sewing pattern collection. Check out a few recent crossbody bag patterns to sew from our store.