Norfolk Pouch sewing pattern (2 sizes)
A cute small clutch bag with a wrist strap, ideal for your essentials when you run out to the shops or sew one in glamorous fabrics for an evening bag.
The Norfolk Pouch is a cute clutch bag purse with a removable wrist strap. There are two sizes of bag in this pattern so you can pick one or sew them both.
Norfolk Pouch has an exterior slip pocket, card slots pocket in the lining (3 slots for the small pouch, 4 slots for the regular pouch), and a removable wrist strap for added flexibility. Rivet detailing is optional.
The Special features of the Norfolk Pouch pattern are as follows:-
- Two sizes,
- A front exterior pocket,
- A card slots pocket in the lining,
- The main zipper closure,
- A removable wrist strap.
The designer rates her project as suitable for an advanced beginner sewer.
When you make each of the Norfolk Pouches they will measure approximately:-
- Small = 6½” wide by 4″ tall by 1½” deep.
- Regular = 8½” wide by 5″ tall by 2″ deep.
What you will need to make the Norfolk Pouch:-
- One fat quarter of the main exterior fabric,
- One fat eighth of the contrasting exterior fabric,
- 1/2 a yard of lining fabric,
- 3/4 of a yard of interfacing,
- One zipper – 6″ long for the small size, and 8″ long for the regular size,
- One 1/2″ swivel hook,
- One 1/2″ D-ring,
- Three 6–8mm rivets (optional),
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
Please note that the pattern is a MEASURE AND CUT PATTERN meaning all pattern pieces are cut using a cutting mat, a rotary cutter, and a ruler. No printed templates are needed to make this pouch. You will receive eleven pages of clear, easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions, plus color photos to guide you through the process.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.
And if you would like to see other bag sewing patterns from this designer then you can click on the red button below.