Women’s Trifold Cash Wallet Sewing Pattern
Here’s a great project for an advanced beginner sewer, it’s the Women’s Trifold Wallet pattern.
It’s easy to make and is a great stash-buster. You can make it from a coordinating fabric bundle or raid your fabric stash to make your own unique, designer wallet. It has four credit card pockets, a cash pocket (bank-notes) and a useful notepad pocket. The instructions include two different tab closure styles to choose from, with sew-on Velcro or a magnetic snap to suit your preferences.
The finished dimensions are approximately 7” by 4” closed, or 11.75″ by 7″ open.
What you will need to make the Women’s Trifold Cash Wallet
- Three separate pieces of medium-weight quilting cotton – 1/4 yard each
- 1/2 yard (35.5” width) or 1 yard (20” width) of medium-weight fusible interfacing
- 1/4 yard medium-loft fusible fleece
- Complementary sewing threads
- 2” x 1” sew-on Velcro or 18mm (3/4”) slim magnetic snap
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine.
Want more wallet sewing pattern ideas?
If you love sewing wallets but this one isn't quite right for you, then don't worry, we have LOTS more wallet sewing patterns for you to choose from. Check out just a few from our selection here.