All posts may contain affiliate links.
Caroline says “When I was designing this project I was inspired by all of the Vera Bradley style iPad cases on Amazon and I really wanted to sew my own.”
Now you can too! This case uses only 1/2 yard of main fabric and 1/2 yard of coordinating fabric. I did my best with the instructions for this pattern, to make sewing the zipper as easy as possible.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
Approximately 8 1/2” wide by 11” long
- 1/2 a yard of main fabric,
- 1/2 a yard of coordinating fabric,
- 1 yard of thin cotton quilt batting (such as Warm & Natural).
You Will Also Need:–
- One zipper at least 20” long
- An acrylic ruler with 45-degree angle markings
- Fabric marking pen or pencil
- Quilt basting spray (such as SpraynBond) or curved safety pins
Click here for the FREE tutorial
Downloading this free pattern? Great! You would make our day if you ‘bought us a coffee’ to help with the site running costs. Thank you.
Want MORE Free sewing patterns?
Want to find more FREE sewing patterns for bags and more? Why not follow the Sew Modern Bags board dedicated to our favorite FREE sewing patterns here. Pin and save your favorite bag sewing patterns to your own boards for later. Don't forget to pin this article too.