TrapINI Zipper Clutch Bag sewing pattern
This is the TrapINI Zipper Clutch Bag pdf sewing pattern from the designer The In Complete Stitch.
This bag is the perfect size for a clutch/washbag/makeup bag.
The bag features a main zipped bag and an external pocket (with or without a flap).
When you finish making one of your own TrapINI Zipper Clutch Bag it will measure (internally) approximately 13 cm (5¼”) tall by 24 cm (9½”) long at the top and 18 cm (7″) long at the base by 6 cm (2⅜”) wide at the base. The zip opening has a clear length of approximately 18 cm (7″).
The designer rates her sewing project as suitable for confident beginner sewers. It’s described as a straightforward sew with a few gently challenging elements depending on your sewing experience; mainly in relation to sewing with multiple layers of fabric and zip insertion.
What’s needed to make a TrapINI Zipper Clutch Bag:-
- This is a versatile pattern and most midweight woven fabrics should be suitable. Some suggestions include:
- Outer fabric – Oilskin/waxed canvas, mid-heavy weight canvas, stable mid/heavy weight linen, corduroy, twill, denim.
- Lining – Medium-lightweight cotton, quilting cotton, linen.
- One 20 cm closed ended zip.
- A snap fixing.
- A denim needle/needle suitable for your fabric choice.
- Basic sewing supplies.
- A sewing machine.
The pdf pattern includes the following:
- A detailed, extensive, illustrated step-by-step tutorial,
- A tiled print at home pdf pattern (A4 & letter) consisting of eight sheets,
- An A0/Copyshop file,
- A layered pdf projector file,
- All charts come in metric and imperial measurements.
- English language instructions.
If you would like to download the pdf pattern you can click on the blue button below.