Roxbury Pouch FREE sewing pattern
Here’s the Roxbury Pouch sewing pattern that the lovely designer, Hold It Right There, is giving us all for FREE!
These fun, personalized pencil pouches come in three sizes and can be made in two ways:
- Version 1 = With Elastic. This easy zippered pouch secures to any sized journal, planner, or notebook with an elastic band.
- Version 2 = Without Elastic. The Roxbury Pouch corrals loose items of all kinds. Make all three sizes for a darling trio of pouches.
This is a great scrap buster project! This pattern requires minimal materials and time to create, making the Roxbury Pouch a simple and enjoyable project for new and experienced sewists alike.
Not just designed for students, this versatile pouch pattern has endless uses and makes a wonderful gift for virtually anyone.
The dimensions of each of the finished pouches are as follows:-
- Small = 2½” high by 7″ wide.
- Medium = 3″ high by 8″ wide.
- Large = 4″ high by 8¾” wide.
If you would like to download the FREE pattern you can click on the purple button below.
Click here for the FREE pattern
Liking this free pattern? Great! You would make our day if you ‘bought us a coffee’ to help with the site running costs. Thank you.