Projects to Go Tote Bag sewing pattern
March 29, 2020 | All bag patterns, Tote bags | No Comments|
All posts may contain affiliate links.
The designer of this excellent bag pattern thinks this is the perfect bag for any crafter, sewer or knitter, and we agree with her. No matter what you like to work on, this project bag is the ideal storage, organizer and pick-up-and-go bag to keep everything for your crafts and projects in one place.
The Projects To Go Tote Bag has plenty of large and roomy inside and outside pockets, plus an optional drawstring closure that you can add at the top to keep all your goodies in place.
When you have finished making your own Projects To Go Tote Bag it will measure approximately 13″ wide by 10″ high by 4-1/2″ deep.
Materials needed to sew the Projects to Go Tote Bag pattern:
- Sewing Machine – we love this Brother machine
- 1/3 yard of fabric for the main body of the bag,
- 3/4 yard of accent fabric for the bottom, outside pocket lining, top binding,
- 1/2 yard of fabric for the outside pocket,
- 1/3 yard of fabric for the handles,
- 1 1/8 yard of fabric for the lining and pull-up flap,
- 1 yard of Non Woven Medium Interfacing
- 1 – 1/2 yard of woven interfacing (such as Shape Flex SF101),
- 2/3 yard of Fusible Fleece
- Pressing Cloth
- Marking pencil that can be removed such as these awesome frixion pens