The pattern for the Simone Tote Bag will make a very versatile bag. Carry it has a handbag, use the straps over your shoulder and carry it close under your arm, or use the optional long adjustable strap to carry it as a cross body bag, or slung over your back. However you wear it, we really love the style and great details on this purse. You’ll enjoy sewing it and using it, we’re sure.
This tote bag zips open to an organized main compartment and has a whole load of other excellent features as follows:
- A large interior pocket (11″ high by 14″ wide) can be used as a padded tech pocket to protect your electronic device.
- A smaller divided slip pocket holds pens and small essentials.
- Both pockets secure shut with a snap tab.
- A generous zipper pocket further organizes the spacious interior.
- The exterior front slip pocket secures with either a snap tab or an alternative wider tab closure that lets you use a turn lock instead of a snap.
- Handles and a removable crossbody strap make for easy carrying.
When finished the Simone Tote Purse will measure 15″ high when closed, 15” wide and 5″ deep. The large interior slip pocket/tech pocket measures 11″ high by 14″ wide.
What you will need to make the Simone Tote Bag
Get the pattern here