All posts may contain affiliate links.
If you want to make a cover for your tablet then here is a great pattern.
This Tablet Sleeve has the following features:
- It is padded to give extra protection
- It includes a handy outer pocket for storing small items such as a set of earphones
- It has two different closure options
- Great for women, men or kids, depending on the fabric used
- Good for a tablet with a maximum size of 6″ by 9″
- Is ideal for the advanced beginner sewer
This Tablet Sleeve cover will store your tablet in style. You can achieve your own look by using colorful combinations from fabric bundles or simply have a rummage in your fabric stash, as it only uses small amounts of material.
What you will need to make the Tablet Sleeve
Click here for the pattern
Keep organized with these storage and project bag ideas to sew
Want even more project bags, storage and organizers to sew? Our shop is packed full of hand-picked favorites from talented designers, big and small. Here is a sample selection you might like. Check them all out in our shop.