All posts may contain affiliate links.
If you want to make a cover for your tablet then here is a great pattern.
This Tablet Sleeve has the following features:
- It is padded to give extra protection
- It includes a handy outer pocket for storing small items such as a set of earphones
- It has two different closure options
- Great for women, men or kids, depending on the fabric used
- Good for a tablet with a maximum size of 6″ by 9″
- Is ideal for the advanced beginner sewer
This Tablet Sleeve cover will store your tablet in style. You can achieve your own look by using colorful combinations from fabric bundles or simply have a rummage in your fabric stash, as it only uses small amounts of material.
What you will need to make the Tablet Sleeve
Click here for the pattern
We think you'll like these patterns for storage and organizers to sew
We know our readers just love to sew storage and organizer projects so we've got lots of them. We've handpicked some of our favorites to feature in our pattern store. These are some of the most popular that are readers are sewing now!