All posts may contain affiliate links.
[UPDATE: This pattern used to be available for free on Craftsy. However, due to the Craftsy pattern purge in December 2018, this pattern was removed by them and is no longer available on Craftsy. We have found the same pattern available for a small charge on Etsy, but have not been able to find it elsewhere for free. If you came expecting a free pattern, we are sorry, but things have changed outside of our control.]
This is a great FREE pattern for a beginner sewer to make.
The Gatsby Cross Body Clutch has the following features:
- The large top zipper gives room for your wallet, sunglasses and keys
- The smaller exterior zipper can keep cash and other small items close at hand
- The corner accents add flair and room for personalizing
- The front panel has enough room for a beautiful fussy cut print
- The finished size is approximately 9.5″ wide by 11″ high.
What you will need to make the Gatsby Cross Body Clutch Bag:
Click here for the pattern
More Crossbody Bags to sew
For versatility, you can't beat a crossbody bag. Easy to wear, fun to sew, and a wardrobe essential. Everyone needs a few of these in their sewing pattern collection. Check out a few recent crossbody bag patterns to sew from our store.