All posts may contain affiliate links.
The Duo Wallet is a unique slim wallet. You can keep your everyday essentials in one place, safe and snug. With space for a phone, eighteen cards, notes, house /car key, and still have a room for your favorite lipstick or your reading glass.
It is very easy & quick to make and is a fantastic gift idea. The pattern comes in two versions and is suitable for an intermediate sewer. You’ll need to be able to sew a curve, sew with a zipper foot, and a snap or magnetic closure. The pattern pieces are included with a seam allowance.
When you have finished making your own Duo Wallet it will measure approximately:
- Small = 8″ long by 4″ high.
- Large = 8″ long by 4.5″ high.
What you will need to make a Duo Wallet:-
- One fat quarter of quilting weight cotton/suede/vinyl/cork for the exterior,
- One fat quarter of quilting weight cotton for the lining,
- ¼ yard 44” wide quilting weight cotton for card slots,
- ¼ yard fusible medium weight woven interfacing. (Pellon Shapeflex SF101),
- ¼ yard lightweight non-woven fusible interfacing,
- One fat quarter of fusible fleece,
- A 6″ by 6″ piece of stabilizer. (Pellon Peltex 71F),
- Two ½” or smaller sized magnetic snaps,
- Two 8” long #3 or #5 zippers,
- Coordinating thread,
- Erasable marking pen/chalk,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.
Click here for the pattern
Want more wallet sewing pattern ideas?
If you love sewing wallets but this one isn't quite right for you, then don't worry, we have LOTS more wallet sewing patterns for you to choose from. Check out just a few from our selection here.