Duo Wallet sewing pattern
July 28, 2021 | All bag patterns, Wallets | No Comments|
All posts may contain affiliate links.
The Duo Wallet is a unique slim wallet. You can keep your everyday essentials in one place, safe and snug. With space for a phone, eighteen cards, notes, house /car key, and still have a room for your favorite lipstick or your reading glass.
It is very easy & quick to make and is a fantastic gift idea. The pattern comes in two versions and is suitable for an intermediate sewer. You’ll need to be able to sew a curve, sew with a zipper foot, and a snap or magnetic closure. The pattern pieces are included with a seam allowance.
When you have finished making your own Duo Wallet it will measure approximately:
- Small = 8″ long by 4″ high.
- Large = 8″ long by 4.5″ high.
What you will need to make a Duo Wallet:-
- One fat quarter of quilting weight cotton/suede/vinyl/cork for the exterior,
- One fat quarter of quilting weight cotton for the lining,
- ¼ yard 44” wide quilting weight cotton for card slots,
- ¼ yard fusible medium weight woven interfacing. (Pellon Shapeflex SF101),
- ¼ yard lightweight non-woven fusible interfacing,
- One fat quarter of fusible fleece,
- A 6″ by 6″ piece of stabilizer. (Pellon Peltex 71F),
- Two ½” or smaller sized magnetic snaps,
- Two 8” long #3 or #5 zippers,
- Coordinating thread,
- Erasable marking pen/chalk,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.