Maya Wristlet clutch bag sewing pattern (with video)
The “Maya” wristlet features a front cellphone pocket. The pocket is secured with a snap closure and can accommodate a device measuring up to 4″ by 6.5″. On the back, there is a zipper pocket for keys and smaller items. Inside it has three card slots for credit cards and/or ID.
With this beginner-friendly project, you can create your own color combination to show off your personality!
When you have finished making your own Maya Wristlet it will measure approximately 9″ wide by 5″ tall by 1.5″ deep.
The designer rates her project as beginner-friendly.
If you love to watch video tutorials when sewing then here’s a great one for the Maya Wristlet from Jess @ OklaRoots, which you can view below:-
What is needed to make a Maya Wristlet:-
- Accent Fabric – 6.5” tall by 9.5” wide AND 15” long by 2” wide – the designer used quilting cotton,
- Decovil Light – 6” by 9” (can be replaced with fusible fleece),
- Waterproof canvas – 17” by 25”,
- Lining – ½ yard – the designer used quilted cotton,
- Zipper – 8” + 14” # 5 zipper tape AND two #5 zipper pulls,
- Closure – One snap closure for the front pocket,
- One ½ inch D-Ring,
- One ½ Swivel Clasp,
- Thread – color matching polyester thread,
- Rivets – Two sets of rivets,
- Metal zipper end cap.
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
This is a PDF pattern for instant download. It contains step-by-step instructions with pictures showing how to complete the project. This pattern is a measure, cut and sew, and doesn’t require a printer.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.
And if you would like to see other bag sewing patterns from this designer then you can click on the red button below.