The “Maya” wristlet features a front cellphone pocket. The pocket is secured with a snap closure and can accommodate a device measuring up to 4″ by 6.5″. On the back, there is a zipper pocket for keys and smaller items. Inside it has three card slots for credit cards and/or ID.
With this beginner-friendly project, you can create your own color combination to show off your personality!
9″ wide by 5″ tall by 1.5″ deep.
There is a video tutorial by Jess @ OklaRoots, which you can view below:
- Accent Fabric – 6.5” tall by 9.5” wide AND 15” long by 2” wide – I’m using quilting cotton,
- Decovil Light – 6” by 9” (can be replaced with fusible fleece),
- Waterproof canvas – 17” by 25”,
- Lining – ½ yard – I’m using quilted cotton,
- Zipper – 8” + 14” # 5 zipper tape AND two #5 zipper pulls,
- Closure – (1) snap closure for the front pocket,
- One ½ inch D-Ring,
- One ½ Swivel Clasp,
- Thread – color matching polyester thread,
- Rivets – (2) Sets of Rivets,
- Metal Zipper End Cap.
This is a PDF pattern for instant download. It contains step-by-step instructions with pictures showing how to complete the project. This pattern doesn’t require a printer.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.