Dana Bag and Wristlet sewing pattern
March 24, 2018 | All bag patterns, Clutch bags, Wristlets, Zipper bags | No Comments|
All posts may contain affiliate links.
The Dana Bag and wristlet is fantastic for a night out if you just want to carry the essentials. The pdf downloadable pattern has easy to follow step by step instructions and is a fairly quick sew for an advanced beginner to intermediate sewer. This pattern is a great project to use up a lot of your medium scraps.
The pattern includes instructions for 3 zipped pockets, 2 strap options for the bag and a wristlet strap. The Dana Bag will fit a small Tablet. and the wristlet size will fit an Ereader.
The finished size of the Dana Bag is 13″ wide by 8″ tall while the Dana wristlet is 11″ wide by 6″ tall.
What you will need to make the Dana Bag & Wristlet:-
- 1/4 Yard of lining fabric,
- 1/2 Yard of exterior fabric – pick one of your favorite quilting cottons,
- 1/2 Yard of lightweight Fusible Interfacing,
- 1/4 Yard of light fusible fleece,
- Sewing machine and basic sewing supplies.