All posts may contain affiliate links.
If the kids in your life love sweet treats and a good laugh, they will fall in love with this adorable little bunny who poops jelly beans (or any small candy)!
Lift the bunny’s tail to find a hidden door that dispenses goodies! Velcro at the door and at the top of the bag holds the contents securely inside.
The bunny is appliqued to a quilted background offering unlimited design possibilities.
Instructions included for two sizes.
When you have finished making your very own Bunny Poo Treats Bags they will measure approximately:
– Small = 5″ by 7½” by 1″ with a door opening of ⅞” by ⅞″.
– Large = 6½” by 8½” by 1″ with a door opening of ⅞” by ⅞″.
What’s needed to make a Bunny Poo Treats Bag:
- Exterior background fabric * – 11″ by 8″ (small) OR 14″ by 9″ (large),
- Lining fabric – 13″ by 8″ (small) OR 16″ by 9″ (large),
- Bunny fabric – 9″ by 6″,
- Suggested fabric: quilting cotton, fleece, flannel, Minky, faux fur, sherpa or felt,
- Grass fabric – 3″ by 8″ (small) OR 3½″ by 11″ (large),
- Suggested fabric: quilting cotton, fleece, flannel, Minky, faux fur, or felt,
- Assorted fabric scraps for eggs (large size only),
- Cotton Batting (low to medium loft) – 11″ by 8″ (small) OR 14″ by 9″ (large),
- Fusible web – 8″ by 7″ piece,
- ½″ Velcro for bag & door – 5⅜″ (small) OR 6⅞″ (large),
- A handful of stuffing for tail,
- Hand sewing needle and thread,
- Temporary marking pen,
- Coordinating thread for all fabrics,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
The pattern includes concise instructions and lots of illustrations to guide you step-by-step through the process. Pattern sheets are sized to print on standard printer paper.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.
Click here to get the pattern
And if you would like to see other bag sewing patterns from this designer then you can click on the red button below.
See all the patterns from this designer here
Keep organized with these storage and project bag ideas to sew
Want even more project bags, storage and organizers to sew? Our shop is packed full of hand-picked favorites from talented designers, big and small. Here is a sample selection you might like. Check them all out in our shop.