If the kids in your life love sweet treats and a good laugh, they will fall in love with this adorable little bunny who poops jelly beans (or any small candy)! Lift the bunny’s tail to find a hidden door that dispenses goodies! Velcro at the door and at the top of the bag holds the contents securely inside.
The bunny is appliqued to a quilted background offering unlimited design possibilities.
Instructions included for two sizes.
Small: 5 x 7 1/2 x 1″ (door opening – 7/8×7/8″)
Large: 6 1/2 x 8 1/2 x 1″ (door opening – 7/8×7/8″)
Supplies (makes 1 bag):
- Exterior background fabric * – 11″ by 8″ (small) OR 14″ by 9″ (large),
- Lining fabric – 13″ by 8″ (small) OR 16″ by 9″ (large),
- Bunny fabric – 9″ by 6″,
- Suggested fabric: quilting cotton, fleece, flannel, Minky, faux fur, sherpa or felt,
- Grass fabric – 3″ by 8 ” (small) OR 3 1/2″ by 11″ (large),
- Suggested fabric: quilting cotton, fleece, flannel, Minky, faux fur, or felt,
- Assorted fabric scraps for eggs (large size only),
- Cotton Batting (low to medium loft) – 11″ by 8″ (small) OR 14″ by 9″ (large),
- Fusible web – 8″ by 7″ piece,
- 1/2″ Velcro for bag & door- 5 3/8″ (small) OR 6 7/8″ (large),
- A handful of stuffing for tail,
- Hand sewing needle and thread,
- Temporary marking pen,
- Coordinating thread for all fabrics.
Concise instructions and lots of illustrations to guide you step-by-step through the process. Pattern sheets are sized to print on standard printer paper.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.