Boxy Zipper Pouch sewing pattern (3 sizes)
This is the Boxy Zipper Pouch sewing pattern that comes in three sizes from the designer Miss Freckles Design.
Why not sew yourself a Boxy Pouch! This boxy zipper pouch was designed in three sizes and is suitable to be used as a storage bag and tool pouch for tools.
The Boxy Zipper Pouch features a zip-top closure and a side handle for easy carrying.
The skills needed for this project are operating a sewing machine, installing zippers, and you will be pleased to hear that NO hand stitching is needed.
When you have finished making these Boxy Zipper Pouches they will measure approximately:-
- Small = 5.51″ (14 cm) by 2.76″ (7 cm) by 2.36″ (6 cm).
- Medium = 7.09″ (18 cm) by 3.54″ (9 cm) by 2.76″ (7 cm).
- Large = 8.66″ (22 cm) by 4.33″ (11 cm) by 3.15″ (8 cm).
What’s needed to make a Boxy Zipper Pouch:-
- Exterior fabric – recommended Linen, Cotton Oxford, Cotton Canvas,
- Contrasting fabric – recommended Linen, Cotton Oxford, Cotton Canvas,
- Interior fabric – recommended Quilting Cotton,
- Fusible woven interfacing – recommended SF101 Shape-Flex,
- One zipper,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
This digital download is a twenty-seven pages pdf file that includes step-by-step instructions and photos as well as seventeen pages of pattern pieces (small, medium, and large sizes).
This pattern shows how the designer made the medium size Boxy Pouch. The sewing method for small, medium, and large sizes of Boxy Pouch is the same. The designer says that you should read through this pattern before beginning this project. Feel free to adjust anything according to personal preference and needs.
This sewing pattern is written in English. The unit measurement centimeter is used. And the pattern can be printed on A4 size and letter size paper.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.