THE MARCH 2022 BIG BAG BUNDLE SALE IS NOW CLOSED. SORRY IF YOU MISSED OUT ON THIS AMAZING DEAL, BUT DO JOIN THE NEWSLETTER TO KEEP IN TOUCH AND FIND OUT WHEN OUR NEXT BUNDLE IS AVAILABLE.
Something very special is coming your way – a BIG Bundle of Bag Sewing Patterns at a price that’s almost too good to be true…
We probably don’t say it enough, but we LOVE our readers and the team of designers we work with. You are ALL appreciated more than you know. The last few years have been tough for many and so we wanted to pull together as a team, the designers you love and your admin team, Susan and Laura, to give you a little treat as a way to say Thank You for supporting our site and our designers.
We think we’ve done it with a ‘super-special-once-only-limited-time-almost-unbelievable-offer’ that we hope you’ll love. If you like to sew bags (and we know you do) then you are going to love this package we put together for you. It’s about time that you treated yourself and we’re here to make that possible.
INTRODUCING THE BIG BAG BUNDLE SALE
It’s the BEST EVER sewing pattern deal carefully curated for you by the team at Sew Modern Bags, and incorporating some of your best-loved bag pattern designers. If you love to sew bags, purses, totes, wristlets, zipper bags, backpacks and storage, then THIS sewing pattern bundle is perfect for YOU.
There are 17 complete bag sewing pattern PDF downloads, and a bonus download of our exclusive Printable Sewing Journal and Notebook. Incredible value awaits with this Big Bag Bundle.
WE WANT TO BLOW YOU AWAY WITH A TOTAL VALUE OF MORE THAN $152 AVAILABLE AT A ONE-TIME ONLY LIMITED-TIME PRICE OF JUST $19.95 FOR EVERYTHING.
Yes, that’s 18 products for just $19.95, a little more than $1 each. You deserve it!
Even if you might already own one or two of these excellent patterns, it’s still a fabulous deal to get the rest at such a discounted price.
LIMITED TIME OFFER – THIS WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FOR A SHORT TIME
Yes, we can’t believe it too – grab your bundle now before we change our minds. This sale is limited time only and the last day to buy the bundle is Monday 28th March 2022. After that, it will be gone for good.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE BIG BAG BUNDLE SALE?
You’ll get 17 full sewing pattern downloads. These are all the full patterns with step-by-step instructions that you would get if you were paying full price. Some also include video lessons too.
1) Sigma Build A Wallet by Bags by Bags of Style (with video) Here’s a simple stylish totally unisex wallet with lots of options to customize it to suit your personal needs. And to help you make it there’s a full video tutorial included.
The Sigma Build-a-Wallet pattern is your chance to design your own wallet. The designer has included instructions for each part of the wallet with particular parts that you can mix and match to create a totally unique wallet that’s perfect for you.
2) Barcelona Backpack by The Folk Art Factory You NEED a great backpack. It is actually vital! It has to have plenty of pocket options and it doesn’t need to be too big – you are not walking the Appalachian Trail (well I am guessing here but I feel pretty safe in the assumption). More likely you are grabbing something as you race out the door and you need to trust that it will get you through the day. Or you are doing a walk around your city and you want to tote your lunch plus a few essentials. This is the backpack that you need. It is not too large but it has everything and it is easy to use. Let’s totally DO this!
3) The Showcaser in two styles by Moments by Liz The Showcaser is the perfect bag to show off those machine embroidery blocks, pre-printed panels, weaving, or large prints. Got a piece of a gorgeous fabric that is too small to use on its own? Show it off as the feature panel on these bags, with two different style options.The pattern comes in two sizes, a comfortable Crossbody bag (an iPad fits) or a lovely large tote with an optional shoulder strap. Both bags have a recessed top zipper to keep everything nice and safe, as well as an interior zipper pocket and two pleated pockets. If those are not enough you can add the optional Exterior Hidden Pocket.
4) Flora Supply Case in 3 sizes by Clover & Violet When you are out and about or travelling isn’t it great to have a quality accessory to carry and organise all your crafty or planner supplies. This fabulous designer has made the “Flora Supply Case” pattern to meet your needs and she has made it in three different sizes – small, medium and large. So we’ve got you covered no matter what you need to carry.
The small and medium cases have two fabric pockets, two mesh pockets, and a pencil pouch in the centre. While the large case has two additional fabric pockets. Everything is secured with a zipper around the outer edge.
Of course, you can mix and match or design your own pockets to carry just what you need. These can be great for medical supplies or a small first aid kit too.
5) New Tote On The Block by Toriska Here is the sewing pattern for The New Tote on the Block tote bag that comes in two sizes, small and large, with several design variations.
The pattern is simple to put together and comes with several color blocking variations – hence it’s name. You can basically break up the main body of this bag in different ways to color block it left and right, top and bottom, or not at all. Maybe even make your own color block designs or mix and match with prints and solids.
There are also instructions for seven different types of pockets so that you can get just the right pocket configuration inside and out.
6) Round Fabric Baskets in 3 sizes by AppleGreen Cottage Every home needs to sew these pretty fabric storage baskets with drawstring closures. And with this sewing pattern, three sizes come as standard.
The Round Fabric Basket pattern is a pattern that is versatile, multi-sized and practical. These round fabric baskets all feature a drawstring top and can be used for at-home storage or on the go travel protection. They also make pretty gift bags for your handmade crafts.
The designer has thought of many different uses for her Round Fabric Baskets. You can use them for home decor, craft and sewing supplies storage, a cosmetics bag, kids toy bags, they’d be handy in the nursery, in the bathroom or in the guest room, make them into gift bags and lots more.
7) Serena Saddlebag by Sew Sofia A classic bag everyone needs in their wardrobe. A versatile design which works well with a combination of different fabrics. We love the optional clip-on short carrying handle which converts this crossbody or shoulder bag into a snazzy handbag.
The Serena Saddle Bag is a classic, D-shape saddle bag with a modern twist! Aimed at the confident beginner, this bag pattern will teach you a range of useful bag-making techniques, with plenty of scope to add your own style. The optional piping around the pretty shape of the flap emphasises the cool curves of this classy purse.
8) The Motherload Tote Bag by Cozy Nest Designs She’s the mother of all bags, the Motherload tote! Like you, this mom can go from daycare to dance class, and the beach to the ballpark without skipping a beat or leaving anything behind!
Here are her features: -Optional extended handles can carry a yoga mat, beach towel or picnic blanket below the bag and tightened up in d-rings when not in use. – An exterior accessory d-ring offers a convenient place to hang keys, sunglasses, gym membership card, or just for a bit of bling. -Very large exterior zipped pocket – 2 roomy, separate interior compartments that are easily customized to your needs. For example, if you carry wet swimsuits, stitch one up in laminated fabric. – Between the interior compartments are a pleated, zipped pocket and a water bottle sling – mom’s got to stay hydrated! – An optional luggage strap will keep your Motherload Tote firmly attached to the handle of pull-style luggage
9) Enigma Purse by Crafted by Leanne (with video) Enigma is the best puzzle you will make as it comes together so nicely and you end up with an original and fabulous-looking bag. Underneath the flap, you have a roomy slip pocket for all your handy dandy small items. Inside, the puzzle continues with a super-easy zipper pocket and slip pocket. This bag can be customized in many ways. A full step by step video tutorial is included with this pattern
10) Yasmina Backpack by Deja Designs (2 sizes with video) The Large Yasmina backpack is a medium-sized backpack that is a great size if you have some stuff to carry around but want to do it with style and you don’t want to be carrying a school-sized backpack.
The Small is a super cute slim-style backpack purse. If you only carry around your essentials but still love the freedom a backpack gives you. It can also be a great child backpack.
Main features: Two sizes – medium-sized backpack and a smaller, slim backpack purse. Front panel is great for showcasing your fabric. Zipper pocket on the back for security, a double slip pocket, and a zipper pocket inside. Two-sided straps and handle, no raw edges technique for the ends of your straps.
11) BiFold Wallet by SewGnar (with video) A smart unisex wallet with room for cards and notes and spaces behind the cards for receipts etc. At last, a designer has made a wallet your guy will love for you to sew for him and this project is ideal for a confident beginner sewer.
In fact, with no seam allowances and fraying fabric edges to worry about, this might be one of the easiest wallets you’ll ever sew, and yet look the most professional. Ideal for sewing with cork, leather or vinyl.
The BiFold wallet has the following features: Straightforward design with 6 card slots that fit multiple cards, Two undercard “hidden pocket” areas, One cash slot.
With its cute and stylish design, Alice is perfect for everyday use. The pattern comes with two options: a bucket bag and a backpack and is big enough to hold all your essentials.
Features of the Alice Bag:
Alice bucket bag & backpack features a 3D zipper pocket on the front with built-in card slot pockets, ideal to store smaller items like tissues, mints, or lipstick.
Drawstring closure and stopper with grommets/eyelets at the top edge allow you to open the bag/backpack easily, giving you full access to the interior. The main compartment is fully lined and can hold a small notebook, wallet, phone, and umbrella.
It features a large slip pocket, which can be divided into two or more compartments, so you can keep your belongings organized and a connector with a swivel hook for your keys.
The backpack version also includes a flap with a magnetic snap closure and a handle on the back.
Both, the Alice bucket bag, and Alice backpack have adjustable shoulder straps and a firm bottom with an option to add bag feet or decorative piping.
13) Itsy Bitsy Bikini Bag by KM Designs Pattern Co This pattern is simple, fast, and so much fun! This pouch is designed with a raw edge finish using non-fraying textiles such as cork or vinyl. The front of the pouch features a bikini top. The back features a bikini bottom, two options are provided in the pattern.
There is a lining provided for a finished interior OR if you choose, you can choose to omit the lining. This is so easily modifiable and your creativeness can shine. Make it as a wristlet or modify it to make it a crossbody, your choice (crossbody strap instructions are not included).
As she says – “As my kids grow older, our weekends are filled with soccer games and piano lessons, baseball tournaments and birthday parties, afternoons with grandma and spend the nights with friends and cousins. We really needed something to tote all this stuff around. Somethings kids could pack themselves and close up tight so things were not misplaced and forgotten. Something that would look great stuffed to the brim or with just a few special items in it. The solution, a Sleep Over Tote Bag”.
This bag is perfect for sleepovers but also for carrying all sorts of other things both for your kids or for yourself. You can see that it will work great for picnics and beach excursions as well. It is a large and sturdy bag but not big and bulky. It works perfectly for weekend travel and stores easily when not in use. The Sleep Over Tote Bag is simple to make but has lovely professional details like special handles, drawstring closure, and large interior pockets.
15) Jaymee Clutch by Cambria Court Designs What a fabulous sewing pattern this is for the Jaymee Clutch Purse, with optional wristlet strap. Any person who has basic sewing skills can complete this bag and be proud of the result. The designer calls it a beginner plus project.
She has added cutting directions for an optional wristlet strap and a superb card section and pocket for the interior. This means if you purchase this pattern you will have three options. The Jaymee Clutch can be made without the wristlet or the card slots. So if you’re a beginner, try the clutch purse first then once you see how easy it is to sew, add the card slot and wristlet for your next purse.
16) Travel Collection Project Bag by TKS Kreates The Travel Collection Bag was designed with the intention of collecting the materials for a specific project, that is why there is a “label” section at the top and a note pad at the sides so you can keep track of the project within the bag, and also all the items in there and the items you still need to collect for it, just write your list next to each pocket. There are two secure vinyl zippered sections with gussets so you can keep all the required tools, notions, or other things together so each project is ready to go.
Using a heat erasable pen, all the information can be ironed off when the project is complete and it is brand new again, waiting for the next project name to be written on the “label”. There are also handy pockets on the back for patterns and a heat erasable pen, or whatever else you may need to keep with the project at hand.
17) Fast and Easy Hobo Bag by 4GirlsDesigns This style of bag is so popular and is perfect for the beginner sewist. We love this style of bag, especially for the summer season when so many of us are normally traveling. The depth of the bag ensures room for your wallet, sunglasses, sunscreen, hand sanitizer, camera, even a poncho or light jacket. The VELCRO closure is easy to sew in and keeps the top closed. You even have pockets large enough for your phone, a map, whatever it is you need to have handy.
Bonus) Our exclusive printable Sewing Journal and Notebook With 33 different sheets and 25 unique page designs, this Sewing Journal and Notebook will become the latest (and favorite) tool in your sewing supplies.
Pick and choose which pages you will need based on your project, and then pick from a page with the titles and prompts already filled in for you, or pick the page without the text so you can add your own headings, titles, and details. Many of the pages come with and without text so they are totally versatile.
This sewing journal has been designed especially for those who sew bags, purses, accessories, and home decor projects. There are still pages for garment sewers too of course, including garment project pages and design pages, and pages for recording measurements. But bag sewers will particularly enjoy using the hardware inventory pages, the project costing worksheet, and the project and pattern notes.
THAT’S MORE THAN $152 OF GORGEOUS SEWING PATTERN VALUE FOR JUST $19.95. IT’S A BARGAIN YOU WON’T SEE HERE OR ANYWHERE ELSE AGAIN.
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME
Don’t delay, this amazing sewing pattern bundle is only available until Monday 28th March and then it will be gone for good. You can check out with Paypal or your bank/credit card. And the 28th really is the last day to buy.
HOW TO GET YOUR BIG BUNDLE OF BAG SEWING PATTERN
As this is a super-special limited time offer, it’s kept separate from our usual pattern store. We ask that you make your purchase on PayHip and download your patterns from there.
Add your bundle to the cart
Checkout (you’ll need to set up an account if you don’t already have one with Payhip)
Pay with Paypal or a debit/credit card
Download your pattern files
Keep the files safely
Sew a bunch of totally awesome bags
Terms and conditions of the offer: * The special bundle pricing is only available from 23rd to 28th March 2022 (Timezone UTC -5). Sorry, no rainchecks. * This offer is for digital PDF files only. There are NO paper patterns and nothing will be sent to you in the mail. Your patterns must be downloaded and saved to your device. * As these are digital items, they cannot be ‘returned’. Your purchase is final and no refunds can be given, either in full or in part. * VAT/taxes may be charged in addition to the purchase price if that is relevant for your country. This is collected by PayHip and sent to the appropriate authorities. * Digital file downloads will only be available for 30 days from the closing of this offer. Please download your files immediately as they cannot be resent to you later.