A pattern that is versatile, multi-sized and practical. Three different sizes come as standard in this pattern for these pretty fabric storage baskets. These round fabric baskets all feature a drawstring top and can be used for at-home storage or on the go travel protection. They also make pretty gift bags for your handmade crafts.
Our ideas: home decor, craft and sewing supplies storage, cosmetics bag, kids toy bags, handy in the nursery, in the bathroom or the guest room, gift bags and lots more.
- Well thought out design and construction to make things easy – i.e. no threading the cord through the casing after you’ve finished sewing
- Wide open top for easy access – the top can be rolled down when in use to make it easy to reach inside
- Extra storage with interiors pockets on the medium and large size
- Easy to store – folds flat when not in use
- Optional tab, so you can easily turn it into a hanging basket, using a keyring tab
- Fully lined with no exposed seams
- Soft but durable: The inner batting keeps the shape nicely while keeping things protected, yet still flexible
- LARGE: 7 1/2″ wide, 12″ tall (19 x 30 cm)
- MEDIUM: approx. 6″ wide, 9 1/2″ tall (15 x 24 cm)
- SMALL: approx. 4 1/2″ wide, 7″ tall (11 x 18 cm)
- 1/2 to 1 yard of fabric (home décor weight fabric and/or quilting cotton)
- Batting (max 25″ x 17″)
- Cotton cord 1yard (max 20″ (50cm)
- 2 sets of eyelets size 5/16” =8mm (size depends on cord thickness)
- Sewing machine, iron, scissors, pins, ruler, thread
- Optional decoration: rickrack trim (max 24 1/2″ = 62cm)
Print on either A4 or Letter-sized paper
Dimensions included in both inches and cm
Cutting dimensions included as well as full-sized pattern pieces
The pattern includes 19 printable pattern piece pages, additional cutting instructions and dimensions, and 12 tutorial pages with full instructions, clear step-by-step photos, plus tips to help you get the best results.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern.