The Flora supply case is the perfect accessory for bringing your crafty or planner supplies with you when you’re out. No matter what you need to carry, one of these cases will be the ideal size.
The small and medium have two fabric pockets, two mesh pockets, and a pencil pouch in the center. The large has two additional fabric pockets. Everything is secured with a zipper around the outer edge. Instructions included for finishing binding by hand or machine.
See one of the product images for the list of materials needed for each of the three sizes.
- Small: 4 1/4″ wide x 6 1/2″ tall
- Medium: 6 1/4″ wide x 8 1/2″ tall
- Large: 8 1/4″ wide x 10 1/2″ tall
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
This pattern is for personal, non-commercial use only. You may sell handcrafted items made from this pattern under the following conditions:
– Pattern must have been purchased by the seller at retail price
– Item must be sewn by the seller on a small scale only
– Credit for the pattern must be given (a link is preferred, but not required)
– No mass production of any sort is allowed.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper pattern.