Ayla Crossbody Bag sewing pattern
The Ayla Crossbody bag is compact and perfect for daily use. The pattern includes two options for the exterior to suit your personal style! The pleated style uses pleats to add depth and detail to the exterior which allows you to be creative and resourceful if you’ve got some smaller scraps to use.
The sleek style has a smooth exterior perfect for featuring intricate prints or small panels. You can also make the sleek exterior a solid color for a classic look with a fresh and fun pattern.
- A back zipper pocket holds the mobile phone, cards, and cash/coins.
- Main zipper closure.
- An interior zipper pocket.
10.75″ wide by 10″ high by 3″ deep.
Fat quarter quilting weight accent fabric,
• 3/4 yard of quilting weight lining fabric,
• 1/2 yard of contrasting fabric, woven or vinyl,
• 1/4 yard of fusible fleece,
• 1-yard of fusible woven interfacing,
• One 8″ #5 Zipper,
• One 9″ #5 zipper,
• One 9 1/2″ #5 zipper (This is your main zipper, so consider using a fun zipper pull on your bag!),
• Two 1/2″ D-rings,
• Two 3/4″ swivel clips,
• One 3/4″ strap adjuster,
• Coordinating thread,
• Vinyl/Webbing for the strap (56″ – 142 cm).
Includes twenty-six pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step. This also includes A0 file for the projector or can be used to print the pattern pieces in the local copy shop. The pattern pieces in the instructions file are compatible with A4 size and Letter size to print in the home printer and SVG files that support Cricut, Silhouette, and Brother.
If you would like to download the pdf pattern you can click on the blue button below.
And if you would like to see other bag sewing patterns from this designer then you can click on the red button below.