All posts may contain affiliate links.
If you have ever wanted to make a zippered Sewing Case then here is a great FREE pattern to do just that. With a zipper
included there is now no possibility that the Sewing Case will tip up in your bag and everything will fall out! So make this awesome zippered Sewing Case for storing and organising or travelling with all your sewing supplies. The case could also be used for toiletries etc.
You can find detailed instructions on how to make the Case by following the link below to the thetartankiwi website.
Suggested materials for the outside of the case:
For the inner you will need:
- Lining fabric cut using template A
- Iron-on interfacing cut using template A
- 1 piece contrasting fabric cut using template B
- 1 piece contrasting fabric measuring 4.5″ x 6.5″
- 1 piece contrasting fabric measuring 7.5″ x 6.5″
You will also need:
Click here for FREE pattern