Zip N Go Laptop Case sewing pattern
The Zip N Go Laptop Case is perfect for those slim 13“ Laptops or Tablets (iPad Pro or 13″ MacBook Air).
Now you can also take your 13“ Notebook or iPad Pro with you where ever you go!
This stylish case has a large diagonal front pocket that holds your mouse and cords. The narrow gusset provides a color accent and allows for an easier fit for your 13“ Notebook. The lining is padded and quilted for protection. The handle version also has a slip pocket on the back which is perfect for your cell phone or keys.
If you prefer a simpler Notebook sleeve, just leave off the handles and you have a beautiful case. (Instructions are included for both versions.)
This is a fairly quick project that makes a great gift or to sell at fairs. Make one for your family and friends, they will love it!
Sew this one for your guy!
This pattern is ideal for sewing for the guys too. It can look great in vinyl (or leather), or in a unisex solid color. Check out this beautiful example below.
10 1/2″ high by 14″ wide.
This case looks fabulous in faux leather, cork, or thick decorator fabrics. The hardest part will be deciding on the color and fabric.
• 1/3 yard of exterior fabric (Faux leather, cork, or thick decorator fabric).
• 1 1/4″ by 28″ of accent fabric – Gusset – (Faux leather, cork, or thick decorator fabric).
• 1/2 yard of lining fabric.
• 1/2 yard of woven interfacing (SF101 or G700).
• 14″ by 21″ of foam stabilizer (S&S or Headliner).
• #5 zipper – 13″ and 21″.
• 47″ of 1″ wide webbing – (1 – 16 1/2″L and 1 – 30 1/2″) for handle version only.
• *1/3 yard of S320 and H640 if you use cotton for the exterior fabric.
This is a PDF pattern with eighteen pages of step-by-step instructions with color photos and seventeen pages of full-size pattern pieces. Cutting from measurements is also included when possible. The total pattern consists of thirty-six pages.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download it immediately after check out. If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.
And if you would like to see other bag sewing patterns from this designer then you can click on the red button below.