The Zip N Go Laptop Case is perfect for those slim 13“ Laptops or Tablets (iPad Pro or 13“ MacBook Air).
Now you can also take your 13“ Notebook or iPad Pro with you where ever you go!
This stylish case has a large diagonal front pocket that holds your mouse and cords. The narrow gusset provides a color accent and allows for an easier fit for your 13“ Notebook. The lining is padded and quilted for protection. The handle version also has a slip pocket on the back which is perfect for your cell phone or keys.
If you prefer a simpler Notebook sleeve, just leave off the handles and you have a beautiful case. (Instructions are included for both versions.)
This is a fairly quick project that makes a great gift or to sell at fairs. Make one for your family and friends, they will love it!
10 1/2″ x H x 14“ W
For Visual Learners, you can view a video by Seams Legit making a Zip N Go case here:
This case looks fabulous in faux leather, cork or thick decorator fabrics. The hardest part will be deciding on the color and fabric.
• 1/3 yard – Exterior Fabric (Faux leather, cork or thick decorator fabric)
• 1 1/4“ x 28“ – Accent Fabric – Gusset – (Faux leather, cork or thick decorator fabric)
• 1/2 yard-Lining Fabric
• 1/2 yard-Woven Interfacing (SF101 or G700)
• 14“ x 21“ – Foam Stabilizer (S&S or Headliner)
• #5 zipper – 13” and 21“
• 47“ – 1“W – Webbing – (1 – 16 1/2“L and 1 – 30 1/2“L) for handle version only
• *1/3 yard – S320 and H640 if using cotton for Exterior Fabric
This is a PDF pattern: 18 pages of step by step instructions with color photos and 17 pages of full-size pattern pieces. Cutting from measurements is also included when possible. (Total pattern has 36 pages)
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.