All posts may contain affiliate links.
Here’s a great pattern for a bag that can be worn two different ways, either as a bag around your waist or as a bag slung over your shoulder. It’s called The Orchid Waist/Sling Bag.
The Orchid Waist/Sling Bag has the following features:
- A front exterior pocket that closes with a flap
- The flap also has a built-in zipper pocket on the front
- On the inside, there are 2 slip pockets
- The strap is adjustable and clips on at one end to quickly attach it around your waist or back
- The bag has a main zippered closure.
And if you chose the fabrics carefully this project could be unisex.
When finished The Orchid Waist/Sling Bag will measure approximately 11 1/2 inches (29 cm) wide by 8 1/2 inches (21.6 cm) high.
This project is best suited for intermediate sewers but a confident beginner could give it a try. This project will take around 3 hours to make.
What you will need to make The Orchid Waist/Sling Bag
Click here for the pattern