The Oleander Organizer bag is a cross body bag with an amazing built-in wallet on the front exterior.
The Oleander Organizer Bag has the following features:
- The built-in wallet has a flap closure with a tongue lock which can then be opened wider by opening 2 zippers on each side of the pocket
- Inside the built-in wallet, you will find 8 card slots, one zippered pocket, one open slip pocket and one slip pocket with a flap (and magnetic snap closure)
- In the main interior of the bag, you will find 1 zippered pocket, 2 slip pockets, 2 pen slip pockets and a key swivel clasp on a ribbon.
- The main compartment of the bag closes with a zippered closure.
- The approximate size of the finished bag is 8.75″ wide by 8.75″ high by 4″ deep.
This project is suitable for intermediate/advanced sewers. It is not a very difficult project, but it is quite a long project because of all the components included in the bag. It will take approximately 6-7 hours to complete the first bag.
What you will need to make the Oleander Organizer Bag
Click here for the pattern