All posts may contain affiliate links.
The Oleander Organizer bag is a cross body bag with an amazing built-in wallet on the front exterior.
The Oleander Organizer Bag has the following features:
- The built-in wallet has a flap closure with a tongue lock which can then be opened wider by opening 2 zippers on each side of the pocket
- Inside the built-in wallet, you will find 8 card slots, one zippered pocket, one open slip pocket and one slip pocket with a flap (and magnetic snap closure)
- In the main interior of the bag, you will find 1 zippered pocket, 2 slip pockets, 2 pen slip pockets and a key swivel clasp on a ribbon.
- The main compartment of the bag closes with a zippered closure.
- The approximate size of the finished bag is 8.75″ wide by 8.75″ high by 4″ deep.
This project is suitable for intermediate/advanced sewers. It is not a very difficult project, but it is quite a long project because of all the components included in the bag. It will take approximately 6-7 hours to complete the first bag.
What you will need to make the Oleander Organizer Bag
Click here for the pattern
More Crossbody Bags to sew
For versatility, you can't beat a crossbody bag. Easy to wear, fun to sew, and a wardrobe essential. Everyone needs a few of these in their sewing pattern collection. Check out a few recent crossbody bag patterns to sew from our store.