All posts may contain affiliate links.
Here’s a pattern for you to create a beautiful spacious ladies wallet and phone case, The Flip Clutch Wallet.
Brilliantly designed, this purse is the perfect accessory for carrying all your essentials: coins, cards, notes. It even has a handy compartment for your phone. A functional and firm wallet with a convenient wrist strap option.
The Flip has the following features:
- A zipped change pocket at one end
- A phone pocket large enough for an XL phone at the other end
- The centre panel folds out to reveal 8 credit card slots; each slot being able to hold more than one card, making it a truly functional piece
- There are two pockets for bank notes – (easily fits UK or US notes), which are held securely together with a magnetic clasp
- The generous flap securely fastens with either a magnetic clasp or a twist lock
- Pattern pieces are included for both a rounded and V-shaped flaps
- The wrist strap gives you the option to use it as an evening bag.
There is also a host of alternative options that come free with the pattern for wrist strap application, flap shapes, adding Emmaline Bags Metal Edge Trim and twist lock fastenings.
The wallet can be made in quilting cotton, wool, vinyl or leather, a wide range of options for endless finishes. It’s such a fun make. Once you have made one, you won’t be able to stop.
The approximate finished dimensions of the Flip Clutch Wallet are 7.75″ by 4.75″.
What you will need to make the Flip Clutch Wallet:
Click here for the pattern