The Crafty Pack sewing pattern
December 22, 2020 | All bag patterns, Other, Storage and organizers | No Comments|
All posts may contain affiliate links.
This talented designer has designed a waist bag suitable for crafters, sellers, gardeners, or for traveling. It’s definitely a fun and practical project.
This pattern is a cheeky take on the ol’ fanny pack! Great for anyone that is a vendor at craft fairs. You can carry everything you need for your sales, especially your money pouch!
It’s also a great design for anyone who is in the service industry like a waiter or waitress, or wedding coordinator and needs to be hands-on with their stuff.
As to which fabrics you should use the designer recommends:-
- lightweight cotton fabric (use stabilizer with light cotton),
- heavy cotton canvas or twill,
- upholstery fabric,
- cotton duck or Cordura.
When you have finished making yourself a Crafty Pack it will measure approximately 7″ high by 12″ wide.
What you will need to make a Crafty Pack:-
- 1/2 yard of 44″ – 46″ wide fabric,
- 1-yard at 22″ wide of stabilizer (optional),
- 1″ wide shoe lace at 54″ or longer or 1″ wide of ribbon,
- Velcro (either precut square or circle at 1″),
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
See all the patterns by this designer