All posts may contain affiliate links.
Calling all crazy cat ladies! Here we have another FREE pattern, this time for a handy bi-fold wallet.
The Kute Kitty Wallet has a bill slot, 6 card slots and a phone pocket. Your cat-loving friends will love this cute wallet and all want one. Great for kids too who always love novelty items and we bet this one would sell well too. A great stocking stuffer idea to buy at craft fairs and events – make it and sell it!
And the big difference between this wallet and the average wallet is the front coin/pencil pocket has cat ears sewn into the edge. The sample shown also has appliqued whiskers to complete the look. It’s a cute effect that’s both subtle and charming as well. The fabric used in the sample is a lightweight twill with both light and heavyweight interfacing. Depending on what fabrics you use, you may need interfacings as well.
What you will need to make the Cute Kitty Wallet:-
- ¼ of a yard of cotton fabric for the outer wallet,
- ½ a yard of lightweight fabric for the lining,
- 2/3 of a yard of lightweight fusible interfacing (Pellon SF101),
- ¼ of a yard of heavyweight interfacing (Pellon Decor Bond),
- ¼ of a yard of thin cotton quilt batting,
- Two 8″ long zippers,
- 2″ by 4″ of appliqué fabric,
- 2″ by 4″ of light or heavy-duty fusible web,
- ¾” magnetic snap,
- Sewing thread to match the main fabric and applique fabrics,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
Click here for the free pattern
Downloading this free pattern? Great! You would make our day if you ‘bought us a coffee’ to help with the site running costs. Thank you.
Want MORE Free sewing patterns?
Want to find more FREE sewing patterns for bags and more? Why not follow the Sew Modern Bags board dedicated to our favorite FREE sewing patterns here. Pin and save your favorite bag sewing patterns to your own boards for later. Don't forget to pin this article too.