Night away bag free pattern
August 20, 2020 | All bag patterns, Free bag sewing patterns, Purses | No Comments|
All posts may contain affiliate links.
This bag is designed to be big enough for a night (or even two) away from home. You can add the shoulder strap to this lovely bag if you would like to make it easier for carrying and there inside clips for added security.
When you have finished making yourself a Night Away Bag it will measure approximately 18″ (45.72 cm) wide by 14″ (35.56 cm) high by 9″ (22.86 cm) deep.
What you will need to make the Night Away Bag:
- 5/8 of a yard (57.15 cm) of fabric A,
- 1 1/3 yards (121.92 cm) of fabric B,
- 7/8 of a yard (80.01 cm) of fabric C,
- 7/8 of a yard (80.01 cm) of fusible fleece,
- 1-yard (91.00 cm) of stiff fusible interfacing, such as Décor-Bond,
- Two 40mm D rings,
- One 18mm swivel latch,
- One 3/4″ (1.91cm) D ring,
- Two 3/4″ (1.91cm) magnetic purse snaps,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
If you are an experienced beginner sewer then this bag is perfect for you to make. If you would like to make your own Night Away Bag just click on the button below and go to the Yarnspirations website.
Liking this free pattern? Great! You would make our day if you ‘bought us a coffee’ to help with the site running costs. Thank you.