Here is a great FREE pattern & video from an awesome sewing website and designer.
You can learn how to sew a cute Teeny Tiny zipper pouch to go on your key ring or clip on your bag. Just enough to carry a lip balm, a little money, etc. Sometimes you don’t need a bag. Just something small enough to take a lip balm and a few notes and coins. Just a tiny amount of fabric is used, so it’s a great scrap buster project.
You can start a small production line to make sure you have enough for everyone, and these are surprisingly quick to sew up if you are making a whole bunch. Plus they are perfect for using small pieces of fabric which are too small for any other project. You can actually make 4 from a fat quarter and still have a little fabric left over.
If you have a bunch of mismatched zippers, too big or too small for other projects or just in the wrong colors, then you can use them up for this and clear out your stash.
- Finished size – about 3.5 long, 1.25 inches tall and 2.25 inches wide
- Easy to scale pattern if you want a larger size
- Super cute!
- Great scrap buster – uses small pieces
- Attach it to your keys, or use it for your kids’ lunch money and attach to their school bag
- Use it to hold a few essential inside your main purse, hygiene supplies, lipstick, tissues/wipes.
- Makes great gifts and stocking stuffers
Click here for the FREE pattern