All posts may contain affiliate links.
This is the Tallulah Mini Hipster Bag from the designer RLR Creations Sewing.
This Mini Hipster has fashion and function and is big enough to carry just what you need with multiple pockets to provide hands-free storage for your most important items.
Best of all the Tallulah Mini Hipster gives you all the features of a wallet built right into the bag and the perfect quick-access pocket on the back of the bag for your cell phone!
This clever mini do-it-all, low-profile hipster bag will take you anywhere.
The Tallulah Mini Hipster has the following features:
- A large compartment with zippered closure.
- An ID window pocket under the flap.
- An accordion front pocket that features four credit card slots and room for receipts, checkbook, passport, or other items you keep in your wallet. With a front magnetic closed flap to keep everything secure.
- Two zipper pockets on the front for cash and other essentials you want to keep handy.
- A back slip pocket to hold your phone.
- An interior zippered pocket for more organization.
- An adjustable crossbody strap designed to keep the bag close to your hip.
What’s needed to make a Tallulah Mini Hipster Bag:
The Tallulah Mini Hipster Measures 6½” wide and 8½” tall. The main zippered section is ¾” deep and the front gusset pocket with four card slots is 1½” deep.
- ½ yard 44″ wide of Quilting Weight Cotton OR fabric of choice- Main Fabric,
- ½ yard 44″ wide of Quilting Weight Cotton – Lining Fabric,
- ⅔ yard of Fusible Pellon SF 101 Shapeflex Interfacing – Light Interfacing,
- ¼ yard 45″ of Fusible Pellon 809 Décor Bond Interfacing – Heavy Interfacing,
- ¼ yard of Fusible Fleece -TP971F-Pellon Fleece Thermolam Plus,
- One-piece of 3″ by 4¼” Clear Vinyl- for ID Pocket,
- Two ½” O-rings, or D-rings,
- One ½” adjustable Strap Slider,
- One Magnetic Snap,
- One 10″ #5 Zipper-Main Closure,
- Two 8″ #3 Zippers- Exterior Front Pocket, Interior Back Pocket,
- One 7″ #3 Zippers- Flap Zipper Pocket,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.
Click here to get the pattern
Even more crossbody bag sewing patterns you won't be able to resist
Want even more crossbody bag sewing patterns? These are the top best selling crossbody bag patterns in our store. Take a look at the category on our shop page for even more - 60+ more!