Stela Cute Coin Purse FREE sewing pattern with video
March 31, 2018 | All bag patterns, Free bag sewing patterns, Videos, Zipper bags | No Comments|
All posts may contain affiliate links.
Here’s a great FREE PDF downloadable pattern, video and tutorial on how to make the Stela cute coin purse. The video shows you how to sew a leather coin purse but you can just as easily use vinyl or fabric if you prefer. However, if you have never used leather before then this is a great introduction to improve your bag making skills.
What you need to make The Stela Cute Coin Purse:-
- Leather, however, you can use vinyl or fabric,
- One rectangle of quilting cotton fabric for the lining and strap,
- Water-based leather glue, like Leather Weld,
- One zipper,
- Polyester thread for leather (Do not use cotton),
- Double-sided tape,
- One tassel (optional),
- Teflon sewing machine foot,
- Leather needle for the sewing machine,
- Grading or quilting ruler,
- Craft knife.
So the FREE video tutorial is below and then below there you can click to download the FREE pattern
Click here for the free pattern
Liking this free pattern? Great! You would make our day if you ‘bought us a coffee’ to help with the site running costs. Thank you.