All posts may contain affiliate links.
This is the Sasha Zip Around Wallet pdf sewing pattern. It’s a lady’s functional long zip-around wallet that is really fun to sew.
This fabulous wallet has great practical features, including spacious compartments, a zipped coin pocket, and multiple card slots.
All those important belongings that you store in your wallet are further secured by the all-around zip. The comfortable size also allows you to store your phone and you can carry it like a clutch.
So all you now have to do is choose the perfect fabrics and make this magical clutch wallet. They also make the perfect gift.
Please NOTE that a little hand stitching is required in this project. If you do not like or cannot hand stitch then this pattern may not be right for you.
When you have finished making your own Sasha Zip Around Wallet it will measure approximately 7½” wide by 4¼” high by 1″ deep.
What you need to make a Sasha Zip Around Wallet:-
- ¼ fat quarter for the exterior fabric,
- ½ a yard of lining fabric,
- 10½” by 9″ lightweight woven fusible interface,
- One fat quarter single-sided fusible stabilizer,
- 15″ by 10½” kraft paper or cardboard paper for firmer wallet exterior. If you can’t find this, you can use a single-sided, medium weight fusible interface,
- 17½” by 1¼” of continuous zipper tape. Do not use any zipper that is less than 3 cm in width,
- One 8″ polyester zipper (inner pocket),
- Fabric marker, fabric glue or glue gun(not required but handy), ruler, scissors and sewing materials, etc
- A sewing machine.
You will receive a clear step by step clear photo-illustrated PDF pattern instantly after payment is made. The pattern has nineteen pages of photo-illustrated and 2 pages of pattern templates. This sewing pattern is written in English. Please note that a little hand stitching is required in this project.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.
Click here for the pattern
Want to find more wallet sewing patterns? Why not follow the Sew Modern Bags board dedicated to our favorite wallet sewing patterns here. Pin and save your favorite bag sewing patterns to your own boards for later. Don't forget to pin this article too.