Rosy Wedge Bag FREE sewing pattern
Sew Modern Bags are pleased to introduce you to yet another FREE pattern, this time it’s the Rosy Wedge Bag.
The Rosy Wedge Bag is a fully lined, wedge-shaped bag with a gusseted bottom that stands on its own and is designed to hold a lot of small cosmetics. We love the slightly exaggerated shape that makes this one so interesting. Do you think it looks a little like those paper boats you used to fold and float when you were younger? Why no use a nautical print fabric for your bag and reminisce about being young again!
When finished Rosy will measure approximately 9” long by 4 ½” high by 4” deep.
What you will need to make the Rosy Wedge Bag:-
- One fat quarter for the main exterior fabric,
- One fat quarter for the lining fabric,
- One fat quarter of fusible fleece,
- Scrap for the zipper cover,
- One 10” (23cm) or longer zipper,
- Wool flower pin – make from your fabric scraps – optional,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- Sewing machine.
Click here for the FREE pattern
Click here for more information on the pattern
Liking this free pattern? Great! You would make our day if you ‘bought us a coffee’ to help with the site running costs. Thank you.