Valentina Heart Box sewing pattern (with video)
The Valentina Heart Box is a fun sewing project that uses bag-making techniques and structure to create a great storage box. There is a reverse appliqué heart on the front that is great for scraps or fussy cutting.
Perfect as a gift (fill it up with presents inside!), a sewing storage box (great for fat quarters or thread!), or even for nappies/diapers or remote controls. Need a handy and cute place to store things – the Valentina Heart Box sewing pattern is perfect.
This pattern is really versatile and paired with your favorite fabric is a great home decor project.
5″ (12.75 cm) wide by 5″ (12.75 cm) high by 7″ (17.75 cm) deep.
As well as full written instructions that you can print out and sew along with, there is a full video step-by-step tutorial on the designer’s YouTube channel. Watch the free video tutorial to see how it’s made before purchasing or to sew along too:
- ½ a meter of outer fabric,
- ½ a meter of lining fabric,
- A small scrap of fabric for the heart,
- ¾ of a meter of woven interfacing,
- ½ a meter of Decovil Light,
- One slim magnetic SnapAlong with the usual sewing tools, you will also benefit from having: Double-sided quilting tape, a Frixion pen, and a Universal needle (the designer used a 90 size).
This sewing pattern comes with full PDF printable patterns, written instructions, a video tutorial, and Projector files. There are A4 and Letter formats.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.
And if you would like to see other bag sewing patterns from this designer then you can click on the red button below.