The Posey Supply Case is the perfect accessory for bringing your sewing, embroidery or English Paper Piecing out with you.
Both sizes have a large zipper pocket, three pockets covered with a flap including a space to safely keep some pins and needles, and a zipper pouch in the center for your little bits and bobs. The supply case is secured with an elastic band.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- Small = 7½” square.
- Large = 9¼” square.
- Patchwork 2¼” squares. 16 needed for the small case and 25 for the large case.
- ½ a yard of fabric 1.
- ⅜ of a yard of fabric 2.
- One fat eighth of accent fabric, for the flap on the large case.
- One 8″ square of mesh.
- ½” fold over elastic.
- ⅔ yard (small) or 1-yard (large) of medium interfacing.
- 9″ by 7″ (small) or 13″ by 9″ (large) of firm interfacing.
- Two 8″ (small) or two 10″ (small) zippers.
- One ½” sew-in purse magnet.
- One 2″ piece of ½” Velcro.
- 8″ (small) or 10″ (large) of ½” fold over elastic.
Please note: this pattern does not have printable pieces, it is cut with the rotary cutter and dimensions to save paper. No printing needed.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.