The Cecelia bag is a multifunctional bag with lots of pockets to keep everything in its place. The cute ties on the sides allow the bag to be expanded when full or cinched up to a smaller and neater size.
It has four exterior pockets: two pockets with elasticized tops, one large pocket with a magnetic closure, and one zipper pocket. The inside features a large divided pocket. The bag has two short handles for easy carrying, as well as an adjustable, removable strap (see below for hardware info and kit).
This makes the bag great for those who need to carry a lot of stuff and stay organized on the move, such as busy moms. It would be a great diaper bag – sew it as a baby shower gift and stuff it with goodies.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- 14″ tall
- 14″ wide
- 5″ deep
- two handles
- adjustable, removable strap
- (1) 1 1/2″ rectangle ring and slider
- (2) 1 1/2″ Purse Clips
- (3) Sew-in magnetic snaps
- (2) 1″ D-Rings
A kit for all the hardware is available from Tantalizing Stitches here.
This pattern is for personal, non-commercial use only. You may sell handcrafted items made from this pattern under the following conditions:
– Pattern must have been purchased by the seller at retail price
– Item must be sewn by the seller on a small scale only
– Credit for the pattern must be given (a link is preferred, but not required)
– No mass production of any sort is allowed.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper pattern.