This funky little crossbody features unique O-ring details on the exterior with the option to add a tassel and exterior zip pocket. Inside it features a neat, fitted lining with a simple zipper pocket.
This little bag comes together quickly and is a great size to carry your daily essentials.
The Momexa is a cousin of the Lomexa. Not only is it smaller, but it has a few additional changes to the construction, the base, and the pockets. This is a quicker, simplified version of the Lomexa and is great for those who prefer a smaller bag.
Check out the beautiful tester bags for fabric ideas and inspiration.
There’s also a full (1-hour 30-minutes) YouTube video tutorial that you can watch alongside the pattern.
And there’s a 22-minute 30-seconds YouTube video on using Rivets, Grommets, and Hand Presses, which is handy to add bling to any bag you sew.
8″ tall by 8 1/2″ wide by 4 1/2″ deep.
- 1/2yd Exterior fabric (55″ width),
- 1/3yd Lining fabric, cotton or canvas (44″ width),
- 1/2yd Medium woven interfacing – SF101/Wovenfuse/G700 (35″ width),
- 2/3yd Medium non-woven interfacing – F220/808 Craft Fuse (35″ width),
- 1/3yd Sew-in foam – Bosal/Style-Vil/Annie’s S&S (36″ width),
- 3 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Ultra firm stabilizer (Peltex 71F/S520/Decovil Heavy).
- 21″ No.5 zipper tape & 2 zipper pulls,
- 10″ No.3 zip,
- 4 x 1 1/2″ O-rings,
- 2 x 1″ Rectangle rings,
- 1 x 1″ Slider,
- 12 x Medium 8mm post rivets (optional),
- 2 x Zip end (optional),
- 1 x 1″ Strap end (optional),
- 1 x Tassel cap (optional).
The pattern includes step-by-step photo instructions to guide you through the process of making this gorgeous little bag.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.