Petite Street Diaper Bag sewing pattern
This is the Petite Street Diaper Bag and isn’t it a beauty. This luxurious baby bag is perfect for carrying all those baby essentials when out and about.
It’s fully lined and double interfaced for extra strength and durability. It has four interior pockets and a padded outer pocket, ideal for keeping your cell phone protected and close at hand.
The adjustable shoulder strap allows you to wear the bag on the shoulder or cross-body, as well as placing over the handlebars of a stroller.
The designer rates her sewing project as suitable for an intermediate sewer. Once you have finished making your Petite Street Diaper Bag it will measure approximately 14½” (37 cm) wide by 11¾” (30 cm) high by 4” (10 cm) deep.
What you will need to make the Petite Street Diaper Bag:
- 1 1/2 yards in total of mixed coordinating print fabrics
- 1 5/8 yard of 35 1/2” wide interfacing OR 3 1/2 yards of 22” wide interfacing
- 1 1/4 yard of 35 1/2” wide fusible fleece OR 2 1/2 yards of 22” wide fusible fleece
- Two 1.5” (3.8 cm) metal rectangular belt rings
- One 1.5” (3.8 cm) metal belt slide
- One 5/8″ (1.5 cm) press snap
- Plastic Canvas for bag base (optional)
- Basic sewing supplies
- A sewing machine.
A full set of ready-to-print actual size templates/pattern pieces are included. Instructions include both metric and imperial measurements. If you would like to download the pattern you should click on the button below.
This talented and very popular designer has had all 5-star reviews from her very satisfied customers, with a few examples shown below:
- Jordan Meginley said – The design is great and the instructions are easy to follow.
- Louise Lockhart said – Susie’s patterns are perfection, so straightforward and well presented.
- Michelle Carter said – I finally made this and love it! The pattern was very easy to follow and understand and I’m a beginning sewer. Thank you!