Octavia Daily Tote- Full Zipper Closure and 9 Pockets
June 3, 2018 | All bag patterns, Purses, Tote bags | No Comments|
All posts may contain affiliate links.
The Octavia Daily Tote bag is a perfectly versatile bag that you can use anywhere and anytime. You have two pattern options to use stylish grommets or any handle connector hardware you may choose. The approximate size of the Octavia is 13″ wide by 11″ tall by 4″ deep.
The Octavia offers you loads of organization with nine separate pockets. The different pockets are as follows:
- Two vertical zipper pockets that are ideal for the items you want quick access to but need to keep secure.
- Two exterior front slip pockets that give you an excellent place for your cell phone, sunglasses and more.
- The exterior back features a large zipper pocket that can hold your tablet, e-reader, portable cell phone charger, and other larger items.
- The interior offers 4 more large slip pockets to help you simplify and organize all your stuff.
Full top zipper closure and comfortable carry straps complete this must have essential daily Tote. Octavia truly is the ultimate spacious everywhere bag.
What you will need to make the Octavia Daily Tote
- ⅔ yard 44″ wide Quilting Weight Cotton OR ½ yard 54″ wide Cork or Vinyl/Leather for the main fabric
- 1 ⅓ yard 44″ wide Quilting Weight Cotton for the lining fabric
- 1-yard Fusible Pellon SF 101 interfacing
- 1-yard Fusible Decor Bond
- ⅓ yard Fusible Fleece OR ⅔ yard Fusible Flex Foam
- 1 piece 12″ x 3″ Peltex Firm Fusible Stabilizer
- Four 1″ I.D. Grommets or four other 1″ Strap connectors of your choice.
- Two 9″ Zippers for the front exterior vertical pockets
- One 12″ Zipper for the back exterior pocket
- One 18″ (size #5 zipper-recommended) Zipper for the top closure
- Coordinating thread
- Removable Fabric Marker (a Frixion gel pen is recommended as it can be removed by pressing with an iron.)
- Microtex (Sharp) Needle 80/12 –Recommended for topstitching through the thicker parts.
- Basic sewing supplies and a sewing machine.