Mia Messenger Bag sewing pattern
This is the Mia Messenger Bag which is a very pretty small messenger bag for everyday use. We love the simplicity of the design, the smooth curve of the bag flap with piping, and the ease of sewing.
Mia is the sort of bag you’ll grab first to use every day. We think you won’t just sew one of these. Sew it in black or navy for a smart bag for the office to go with your work clothes, sew it in funky bright patterns and prints for a casual weekend bag, or pick some character fabrics and sew one for the kids too. Mix and match prints and solids for a custom look with a solid body and a featured print fabric on the flap.
The Mia Messenger Bag has a great adjustable strap which allows you to wear the purse as a crossbody bag or over your shoulder, or cinch it up to wear it tighter under your arm too.
The Mia Messenger Bag has a plethora of excellent features, as follows:
- Fully lined and solid construction allows this bag to stand upright.
- There are two large exterior pockets, including a front slip pocket and a back zippered pocket.
- Main magnetic snap closure on the front flap keeps your items safe inside.
- One interior zipper pocket along with four slip pockets make organizing items inside a breeze.
- Optional chic leather detailing.
When you have finished making the Mia Messenger Bag it will measure 10½” wide at the top by 7½” high by 2″ deep.
If you would like to purchase the pdf pattern for the Mia Messenger Bag then you should click on the button below. The download will include sixteen pages of clearly written step-by-step directions with full color images of every step. There are full-size pattern template pieces to download and print and helpful tips and hints of making this great bag.
See all the patterns for this designer here