All posts may contain affiliate links.
This is a fantastic pattern for one of those wallets that looks just like it was bought in a fancy store, or made by a well-known designer. It’s very pretty and has a place for everything you want to put in a wallet. You can’t beat that combination of both practical and pretty in a wallet pattern.
The Mia Everyday Wallet is a perfect wallet for everyday use and is also quick and fun to make.
The Mia Everyday Wallet has the following features:
- 10 Credit card slots
- 4 Slip pockets
- 1 Interior separate zipper coin pocket
- 1 Exterior zipper pocket
- secure closing flap with a twist lock
The designer advises that to be able to make her Mia Everyday Wallet you should be an advanced beginner to intermediate level sewer, and when finished the wallet measures approximately 8.25” wide by 4.25” high.
When you purchase the pattern for the Mia Everyday Wallet you will be able to download thirty-six pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step. You can also print out the pattern pieces where the seam allowances are included.
Want to find more wallet sewing patterns? Why not follow the Sew Modern Bags board dedicated to our favorite wallet sewing patterns here. Pin and save your favorite bag sewing patterns to your own boards for later. Don't forget to pin this article too.
What you will need to make the Mia Everyday Wallet
- 9” wide by 9.75” high piece of quilting cotton for the exterior fabric
- 1/4 yard of quilting cotton for the contrasting fabric
- 1/2 yard of quilting cotton for the lining fabric
- 1 1/2 yards of fusible woven interfacing (Pellon SF-101 shape flex / Wovenfuse)
- 1/4 yard sew-in or one side fusible stiff stabilizer (Pellon peltex/ Decovil heavy)
- One 8” or longer #3 all-purpose zipper for the interior zipper pocket
- One 7” or longer #3 all-purpose zipper for the exterior zipper pocket
- One twist lock (you can use a magnetic snap instead of a twist lock)
- Two sets of metal snaps, size 10mm or 12.5mm
- Coordinating thread
- Basic sewing supplies
- A sewing machine.
Click here for the pattern
Want more wallet sewing pattern ideas?
If you love sewing wallets but this one isn't quite right for you, then don't worry, we have LOTS more wallet sewing patterns for you to choose from. Check out just a few from our selection here.