All posts may contain affiliate links.
The Maddie Beach Bag from Tuesday Nights Sewing is as roomy as it is stylish! It has an inside zipper pocket and a magnetic closure. We love the bright print used in this example – it’s really going to shine in the sun!
This is a great bag for all levels of sewers, although some of the pictures in the instructions are quite small so the experience of sewing a simple bag before might be useful.
- 1/2 yard of decor fabric, twill, or duck cloth,
- 1-yard of 60-inch canvas,
- 1-yard of Pellon craft fuse 808/ Decor Bond,
- 1/4 yard Pellon Peltex 71F Fusible stabilizer,
- Two packets of premade piping (or sew your own),
- One magnetic snap,
- One 9 inch zipper,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine
If you would like to download the pattern then click on the blue button below.
Click here for the pdf pattern
More Tote Bags to sew
Everyone needs (a lot) more than one tote bag. They are a staple pattern in every sewing pattern collection and so versatile and adaptable. Check out a few recent tote bag patterns to sew from our store.