Luna Zipper Pouch sewing pattern (4 sizes)
Here’s the sewing pattern for the Luna Zipper Pouch with instructions to make these beautiful, unique curved zipper pouches with a gusset in four different sizes!
These pouches are super-practical and have a wide range of uses, from a little coin or notions purse to a larger cosmetic pouch. The pattern is a great way to improve your sewing skills and use up small scraps of precious fabric.
The Luna Pouches make wonderful gifts for teachers or friends, and are a fantastic way to fill up your craft stall at the local market!
Key features include:-
- Simple instructions for inserting a zipper in a straightforward way,
- Fully lined using an easy method – no exposed seams inside,
- Versatile size range – suitable for a variety of uses,
- Large bases that are strong and sturdy – these pouches stand really nicely,
- A great way to use up small scraps of precious fabric,
- A nice way to improve your sewing skills, with a quick and easy method of binding with no hand sewing involved!
- Lots of photos and tips to help you achieve a perfect, professionally finished pouch.
Want to check this out and see if this pattern is right for you? Here’s a full sew-along video to help.
Sizing info: (Width by Height by Depth in inches):-
- X-small – 6¼ by 4¼ by 2.
- Small – 7¼ by 5 by 2¼.
- Medium – 7¾ by 5½ by 2½.
- Large – 9¼ by 6½ by 3.
Intermediate – knowledge of basic sewing techniques and familiarity with using a sewing machine. Some experience of inserting zippers is helpful but not essential.
You will receive fifteen pages of clear, easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions and color photos, together with full-scale pattern templates from which you can make the pouches. A seam allowance is included.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.
And if you would like to see other bag sewing patterns from this designer then you can click on the red button below.