Here’s the sewing pattern for the Luna Zipper Pouch with instructions to make these beautiful, unique curved zipper pouches with a gusset in four different sizes!
These pouches are super-practical and have a wide range of uses, from a little coin or notions purse to a larger cosmetic pouch. The pattern is a great way to improve your sewing skills and use up small scraps of precious fabric.
The Luna Pouches make wonderful gifts for teachers or friends, and are a fantastic way to fill up your craft stall at the local market!
Key features include:-
- Simple instructions for inserting a zipper in a straightforward way,
- Fully lined using an easy method – no exposed seams inside,
- Versatile size range – suitable for a variety of uses,
- Large bases that are strong and sturdy – these pouches stand really nicely!,
- A great way to use up small scraps of precious fabric,
- A nice way to improve your sewing skills, with a quick and easy method of binding with no hand sewing involved!
- Lots of photos and tips to help you achieve a perfect, professionally finished pouch.
Want to check this out and see if this pattern is right for you? Here’s a full sewalong video to help.
Sizing info: (Width by Height by Depth in inches):-
- X-small – 6¼ by 4¼ by 2.
- Small – 7¼ by 5 by 2¼.
- Medium – 7¾ by 5½ by 2½.
- Large – 9¼ by 6½ by 3.
Intermediate – knowledge of basic sewing techniques and familiarity with using a sewing machine. Some experience of inserting zippers is helpful but not essential.
You will receive fifteen pages of clear, easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions and color photos, together with full-scale pattern templates from which you can make the pouches. A seam allowance is included.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.